We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU...
- You are dedicated and loyal
- You are motivated and are a self-starter
- You are innovative and an independent thinker
- You have an eagerness to learn and are coachable
- You are enthusiastic, a people-person, and a team player
- You have Mckenzie or manual training
- You have at least 2-3 years of outpatient experience
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN KEEP READING:
We are a Physical Therapist-owned specialty rehab clinic with PT/OT/ST and massage therapy. Our practice is patient-centered and results-oriented. Our team is a motivated and close-knit group of focused people who bring out the best in each other and our patients. We are located in Portage, MI (Kalamazoo area), and have a strong reputation in the community. Our clinical outcomes for low back pain and neck is among the top 7% in the nation and has high regards for quality one on one care.
We are looking for a part-time Rockstar Physical Therapist who has the skills listed above and is looking for a long-term opportunity. We are willing to help you become a better therapist with superior clinical skills.
THE IDEAL ROCKSTAR CANDIDATE:
- Must be solution oriented, proposing solutions to any problems that may arise
- Must help foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone
- Must display a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient's satisfaction
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be professional and respectful, and work with a positive attitude
- Must be both eloquent and assertive with words, yet able to navigate tough conversations, understanding that words carry a lasting impact on patients
If this position appeals to you, please email your resume.
Full time. 36-40 hrs/wk position
- Minimum experience 1- 2 years of outpatient physical therapy
- Must have EMR experience
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate the effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Previous experience in physical therapy
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 269-459-6212 and ask for Amy Rogers, Clinical Supervisor.
Rehab Specialist has a part-time opening for a massage therapist to join their practice.
Hours: 8 am-11 am Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Minimum 1-year experience needed.
Only serious candidates need to apply.
Join a growing specialty practice in Portage/Kalamazoo with a great reputation for quality. Work with a great team of Physical, Occupation and Speech therapists. Part-time/on call hours available. Please send resume to email@example.com or call us at 269-459-6212 and ask for Amy Rogers, Clinical Supervisor.
Salary:$40.00 to $45.00 /hour
- Minimum 3 years
- Outpatient/Nursing Home experience preferred.