Click On A Position To View More Details
Join a growing specialty practice with a stable learning and fun environment. If you are someone who is looking to become a better clinician, this is the place. Continuing education, health, dental & vision insurance, AFLAC, paid time off, 401 K, gain share bonus, and other benefits available. Work with a great dynamic team at one of the best specialty clinics in the area with a state-of-the-art 8000 sqft facility.
Sign-on bonus is available for the right candidate.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team! You will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU...
- You are dedicated and loyal
- You are motivated and are a self-starter
- You are innovative and an independent thinker
- You have an eagerness to learn and are coachable
- You are enthusiastic, a people-person, and a team player
- You have Mckenzie or manual training
- You have at least 1-3 years of outpatient experience
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN KEEP READING:
We are a Physical Therapist-owned independent specialty rehab clinic with PT/OT/ST and massage therapy. Our practice is patient-centered and results-oriented. Our team is a motivated and close-knit group of focused people who bring out the best in each other and our patients. We are located in Portage, MI (Kalamazoo area), and have a strong reputation in the community. Our clinical outcomes for low back pain and neck is among the top 7% in the nation and has high regard for quality one on one care.
We are looking for a full-time Rockstar Physical Therapist who has the skills listed above and is looking for a long-term opportunity. We are willing to help you become a better therapist with superior clinical skills.
THE IDEAL ROCKSTAR CANDIDATE:
- Must be solution oriented, proposing solutions to any problems that may arise
- Must help foster a professional environment that is friendly and welcoming to everyone
- Must display a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure each patient's satisfaction
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be professional and respectful, and work with a positive attitude
- Must be both eloquent and assertive with words, yet able to navigate tough conversations, understanding that words carry a lasting impact on patients
If this position appeals to you, please email your resume.
Full time. 36-40 hrs/wk position
- Minimum experience 1- 2 years of outpatient physical therapy
- Must have EMR experience
All treatments are one on one
MI PT license required. Masters or entry-level doctor of physical therapy degree preferred with McKenzie or manual experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $93,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,000.00 - $93,000.00 per year
Orthopedic manual therapy certification/Mckenzie -will be paid as well as solid CE support.
TO APPLY- PLEASE VISIT https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/388ade4d
Rehab Specialist has a part-time opening for a massage therapist to join their practice.
Hours: 8 am-11 am Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Minimum 1-year experience needed.
Only serious candidates need to apply.
Other Job Openings:
- Full-time PT position open and a referral bonus of $500 available if you refer someone and if they get hired.
- On-call OT position
- On-call Rehab Assistant position
- Part-time Massage Therapist position
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org