Peripheral Neuropathy/ Chronic pain-using evidence based custom protocol
If you are looking for peripheral neuropathy treatment in Kalamazoo or Portage, we can help.
The RS physical therapists will implement evidence-based practice to assess, measure, treat the patient's baseline and subsequent functional levels of impairments which results from peripheral neuropathy / Diabetic neuropathy.
Ask your neurologist/family physician if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be addressed with physical therapy
- Pain and burning sensations
- Numbness, tingling
- Difficulty walking
- Poor balance
- Difficulty feeling the joint movements
- Balance issues with everyday activities
- Problems moving in bed
- Rehab Specialists will implement a custom protocol which includes:
- Therapeutic strengthening exercises
- Proprioceptive reeducation
- Balance reeducation,
- Anodyne Therapy (click here)
- Point Stimulation (MPS) therapy - Read More
- Neuro-mobilization techniques
- Peripheral and spinal joint mobilization
- Soft tissue mobilization and functional reeducation
Read more on how we treat Peripheral Neuropathy.
If you would like to learn more about Peripheral neuropathy care in Kalamazoo, click here.