COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update for Our Patients
We are open and accepting new patients!
Here is a short list of some of the ways that Rehab Specialists is going above and beyond to protect you.
COVID-19 Safety Procedures:
- When you arrive at the clinic, we ask that you please wait in your car and text/call us to let us know that you are here.
- A staff member will let you know when we are ready for you to enter the clinic.
- Upon entering, we ask that you please sanitize your hands and we will ask you a few screening questions before being led back to your therapy session.
Additional Safety/Cleaning Measures:
- Only patients are being allowed in the clinic (with the exception of parents/guardians of dependents).
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks at all times.
- All staff and patients are being screened for symptoms upon entering the clinic including the use of a contactless thermometer.
- Medical-grade sanitizers are being used on all surfaces after each use.
- UV-C air filtration systems are being used in the waiting areas.
- Hand sanitizer is posted in many areas around the clinic.
- Patients are being seen in private rooms when possible, especially those with underlying health conditions and those over age 60.
- Equipment has been moved so that those completing treatment in the gym area are being kept 8-10 feet apart at all times.
- A professional disinfectant company is doing a full sanitization of the entire clinic every week.