CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Check back soon for upcoming workshops like the one below.
Low Back Pain & Sciatica Workshop
Learn the single biggest mistake back pain sufferer's make that can often lead to surgery or medication
When: Saturday, March 28th at 11 am
Where: Rehab Specialists (1908 W Milham Ave)
RSVP: Event is FREE but prior registration is required.
Call or text (269) 459-6212 to register, or sign up by clicking the link below.
You should attend if :
- You have pain in your knees when you stand or walk
- You've been told that surgery is your only option
- You are no longer as active as you used to be
- You're afraid you're never going to get better
- You feel like you've tried everything and nothing has helped
Some of what you will learn :
- The most common causes of knee pain
- How your foot or hip could be causing your knee pain
- What successful treatment looks like without medications, surgery or injections
- Best things you can do now to prevent future knee pain
- Why you shouldn't assume that you need surgery