Check back soon for upcoming workshops like the one below.
Knee Pain Workshop
Learn how to manage knee pain naturally (no medications, surgeries, or injections). Get educated on the most common causes of knee pain as well as how to naturally relieve that pain.
When: Saturday, November 23rd at 11 am
Where: Rehab Specialists (1908 W Milham Ave)
RSVP: Event is FREE but prior registration is required.
Call or text (269) 459-6212 to register, or sign up by clicking the link below.
You should attend if :
- You have pain in your knees when you stand or walk
- You've been told that surgery is your only option
- You are no longer as active as you used to be
- You're afraid you're never going to get better
- You feel like you've tried everything and nothing has helped
Some of what you will learn :
- The most common causes of knee pain
- How your foot or hip could be causing your knee pain
- What successful treatment looks like without medications, surgery or injections
- Best things you can do now to prevent future knee pain
- Why you shouldn't assume that you need surgery