If you are looking for peripheral neuropathy treatment in Kalamazoo, we can help. We provide peripheral neuropathy treatment based on specialized treatment protocols which means you have a better chance of healing.
Our expert clinicians and Rehab Specialists use evidence-based protocols to evaluate, assess, and define your initial problems and difficulties with daily activities that are the result of peripheral or diabetic neuropathy.
You should ask your doctor if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be addressed with physical therapy
- Pain and burning sensations
- Trouble with walking or balance
- Difficulty feeling the joint movements
- Problems moving in bed
Rehab Specialists will implement a custom protocol which includes:
- Anodyne Therapy (click here)
- Specialized strengthening exercises
- Proprioceptive reeducation
- Balance reeducation,
- Point Stimulation (MPS) therapy – Read More
- Neuro-mobilization techniques
- Peripheral and spinal joint mobilization
- Soft tissue mobilization and functional reeducation
Read more on how we treat Peripheral Neuropathy.